Do you seek to inspire and empower others to help drive meaningful change and achieve outstanding results?
This week on Leadership is Changing, join us as we explore the importance of finding purpose in leadership. Denis will discuss his top five book recommendations for those looking to become better leaders and unlock their potential. These books provide a comprehensive guide to excellence, focusing on purpose-driven leadership, inspiring stories, and real-world examples.
Whether you are just starting your journey or looking for ways to improve your current skill set, don’t miss this episode!
In this episode:
- Five Books that will guide you on your path to leadership excellence
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- Dare to Lead by Brené Brown
- Mindset by Carol Dweck
- The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership by John Maxwell
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- Some of you may possess leadership skills naturally, but others can acquire or enhance their leadership abilities through learning and self-improvement
- Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation and creativity, and meaningful connections
- Leaders with a growth mindset can inspire their teams to embrace change, overcome obstacles, and continually strive for excellence
- All of us are shaped by the knowledge that we have or the knowledge that we grow, the experiences that we have, and a commitment to grow ourselves continuously
“Leadership is a quality that’s going to help drive you, individuals, and organizations towards success.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“What got you here as a leader today to where you are right now is not going to get you where you need to go in the future.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Connect with Denis:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/leadership-is-changing-podcast/