Are you looking to elevate your leadership skills and build trust within your team?
In this episode, Chandra Selvadurai and Nettie Nitzberg touch on taking the initiative and developing trust in your leadership journey. They stress how collaboration is essential to success and share valuable lessons on good leadership, tips on navigating corporate culture & politics, and much more.
With two experienced professionals sharing their stories and strategies, prepare for an engaging discussion on leading through disruption!
In this episode:
- How the concept of “just being the best you can be” developed Chandra to be a successful and trustworthy leader with a vision for global impact
- Becoming an “accidental entrepreneur” and how it formed her leadership style and career path into consulting
- Nettie’s battle with burnout working in a fast-paced, corporate environment
- The value of working with a team as opposed to alone
- Collaboration creates better companies
- Flexibility and integrity are non-negotiable for successful leadership
- Take the initiative, be the best you can be
- Respect, empathy, and honesty will develop trust
- Being the best doesn’t mean being better than others
“Ensure you always do the right thing. And where you could just do and be better and be the best that you could be.” – Chandra Selvadurai
“I love what I’m doing because I feel like I’m not doing it alone.” – Nettie Nitzberg
Connect with Denis:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/leadership-is-changing-podcast/