It’s been said that health is not a destination, it’s a journey. And that’s especially true when it comes to our mental, emotional and spiritual health. In this episode, we’re going to talk about how to have healthy emotional, mental, and spiritual lives. I will give tips on how to set boundaries for ourselves, allow time to relax and recharge, and establish support systems as we take action.
In this episode:
- I talk about the power of activity and how to increase levels of energy
- I provide some simple advice on how to change the quality of one’s life by changing the quality of their thoughts and words.
- Create a plan with milestones and resources to help you achieve your goals
- Denial is never the answer – problems won’t go away that way
- Changing the quality of your life by changing the quality of your thoughts
- Doing some physical activity can also help increase dopamine levels and promote a sense of well-being
“What about your health? What about you and your mental side, your physical and emotional side of things? We need to look after that as well, and we need to pay attention.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“When you’re starting to feel a lot better about yourself you’re going to accomplish a lot more.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Reach out to Denis:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: