Leadership is not easy. We have the microscope on us all the time while we navigate an increasingly changing world. The most significant changes we’re seeing are in technology and data in business. These days, it’s not good enough to stay where we are, we have to adapt to these changes. So, how do you lead in this area? In this episode, I will break down 5 tips to help you survive, thrive, and lead in a virtual world.
On this episode:
- We can’t sit back watching things change around us. We need to be proactive and not just survive but thrive. I start by talking about the concept of “high-tech, high-touch.”
- On top of the 5 tips on how to lead in a virtual world, I give some encouragement around taking care of yourself and making sure you are always in your best state of mind and body, and reaching out for help when you need it.
- Make virtual meetings more personal by using the camera
- We need to keep things positive and inspirational
- Increase your visibility
- Establish a culture of fun and humor
- Be sure to take care of yourself through the whole process
- Get good at delegating – you’re not on your own
“Be optimistic and look for the good or opportunities in any challenge we may face.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“You don’t have to be everything to everybody. You can turn around and get others to help out.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Reach out to Denis:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: