Landi Jac is the Global Director of Worldwide Business Intelligence, part of a conglomerate of 5 international companies that has now touched the lives of over 300,000 entrepreneurs worldwide. She holds a Masters Degree in Industrial Psychology with Cum Laude, and consults with numerous business leaders and entrepreneurs worldwide.
As Editor in Chief for LEAD Magazine, Landi shares the success stories of her extensive international audience as to inspire entrepreneurs worldwide to reach their next-level business potential. Landi focuses her unique business intelligence across the globe and has consulted to the likes of Presidents of the Global Speakers Federation, Award-Winning Inventors, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Gold-Medalists, Sport Celebrities, Award-Winning Speakers, Best-Selling Authors, Award-Winning Gamers and Educational Moguls.
Landi loves growing leaders from exotic places such as the annual Business School in Bali, as well as prestigious Platinum Masterminds held in castles, resorts and cruises. She is a Certified Senior Consultant through the International Institute of Professional Consultants.
On this episode:
- Landi Jan discusses how she got involved with industrial psychology.
- Learn about the holes in the educational system.
- Find out why Landi believes leadership is not easily definable.
- Discover how to break out of your comfort zone.
- Find out why Landi avoids utilizing her email.
- One of a leader’s jobs is to reveal gaps.
- A leader must be confident and able to adapt to unexpected change.
- Don’t miss an opportunity to influence someone because of small distractions.
- “We are built to resist change as a species.”