Nik Cree is a WordPress Web Developer and Digital Marketer partnering with businesses looking to embrace online tools, apps and systems to leverage time and make more money.
Previously, Nik was founder and CEO of a mortgage broking company implementing online strategies to grow it from a local start up to an award winning national business.
Selling it 10 years later, Nik now works with and consults to businesses on how to effectively develop and deploy digital assets to grow and scale.
Nik enjoys running the Business Owners Smashing It Online and WordPress Meetups and is fuelled by copious amounts of coffee and unstoppable enthusiasm for new ideas and projects.
Nik is available for web development and marketing projects as well as private coaching. You can reach Nik at positivebusinessonline.com.
On this episode:
- Nik shares how he started a mortgage brokerage from scratch with no prior background in finance.
- Learn how Nik’s industry has changed in light of COVID-19.
- Get helpful tips for leading a team through any circumstance.
- Some of the best discoveries come from mistakes.
- Understand the motivations of your team.
- Acknowledge your weaknesses and hand them to others.
- “Some of the best changes in the world have been disruptions.”