The middle of the year is upon us! How is your year going so far? Whether it’s been a bit of a bust, or win after win, let’s take a time out and do a little review of where you are. This could be a great opportunity for you to check-in on your game plan, adjust, and get back out on the field to get some winning scores. Let’s dive right in and answer 5 questions that will help you review your leadership. You’ve come far in this half, and I can’t wait to see your progress for the rest.
On this episode:
- We’re going to do a deep dive into your mid-year gameplay. This is the perfect time to see how things have been going, and whether you may need to adjust. Get a pen and paper, listen to these questions, and go ahead and answer them.
- The first set of questions will take a look at our level of accountability. Then we’ll focus on your own strategy. Once you have that let’s talk about going out and just playing YOUR game, and how you can take the rest of your year home.
- A mid-year review of your activities
- Checking in on your level of accountability
- How you can adjust for your strategy for the future
- Go out and play YOUR game
- Put your foot on the accelerator and go
- Get outside your comfort zone and win the rest of this year
“This is YOUR year, it’s time for you to go out there and embrace it!” – Denis Gianoutsos
“I’ve had a lot of people come to me and say, ‘this is where I’m at, what should I do?’ and this is my comment: put your foot on the accelerator and go!” – Denis Gianoutsos
Reach out to Denis:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: