Keynote Speaker & Consultant
Global experience in Speaking, Facilitating and Coaching Executives, Leaders and Teams with Fortune 50 companies and other organizations around the world.
- What is executive presence?
- Why do you need it?
- How do you get it?
Discover how the right blend of temperament,competencies and skills can transform your leadership style.
Denis Gianoutsos has spent more than 20 years developing executives globally to have executive presence. The results have seen executives go on to lead powerful change, to expand their leadership voice and empower their future legacy.
- The person that developed Hewlett Packard’s Executives and Leaders globally.
- Dynamic keynote speaker and charismatic facilitator.
- Spoken and facilitated on five continents about leadership and executive presence.
- A highly respected International Facilitator and Executive Coach.
The grandson of a President of Katsos, an island in the United States of the Ionian Islands – the first grandson named after his grandfather and, family say, his spitting image – Denis Gianoutsos was born to servant leadership.
Prefect, house captain, sports captain – the recipient of numerous awards for contributions to his school community and leadership – Denis was unable to realize his aspirations of joining the New Zealand Police after leaving school. Finding his ambitions to study physiotherapy or physical education also thwarted, he soon found that fate had a different path in mind; one that would fully engage his spirit for leadership.