Building Strong Teams
Coaching a team through the forming, storming, norming and performing stages
“The training, decision-making wise, should be harder than the game. So you try an overlying principle of throwing problems at them – unexpected events – forcing them to solve the problems.” – Wayne Smith, assistant coach to the All Blacks (the most successful team in any sport in history), as reported in James Kerr, Legacy.
- Do you have teams that are not gelling or working well together?
- Are any of your teams not performing to expectations?
- Do you have a brand-new team that needs to be moulded into a unit?
- Up-sizing or downsizing?
- Mergers, acquisitions or a new leader joining the team?
A team is a cauldron. Red hot one minute, cold as iron the next. It’s the right way. That’s the way it should be, but managed properly, the result can be gold.
How we work
- We understand the problem
- Develop a strategy
- Design a programme
Turn teams into high performing teams, reduce attrition, enjoy a happier environment, improve team member performance and impress both customers and peers.