If you’re looking to start or improve your habits, this episode is for you. Denis discusses the basics of habit formation, breaking bad habits, and how to stay on track. Listen carefully as he offers advice on navigating the journey to building better habits as you try to lead people or try to achieve something in your life.
In this episode:
- I discuss why creating new habits is important and how this can be done by replacing old habits with new ones.
- I explain that although in theory, it can take 30 days for a new habit to form, it can also take longer if the habit is not done every day.
- Change of habits is a gradual process that needs consistency and focus.
- Habits need to start off small in order to be successful
- Set yourself up for success by staying focused
- Understand that there is a process that you need to go through
- It is important to have a consistent routine
- Take a time out to reflect on your progress
“Celebrate the formation and the strong foundation that you put in place for this new habit once it’s established” – Denis Gianoutsos
“It really comes down to you… Have fun doing it [creating new habits]. Enjoy the journey.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Reach out to Denis:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: