This episode is all about you. We want to thank you, listeners, for tuning in. Today marks the podcast’s second anniversary, which would be impossible without your support! Denis discusses how you can hone your skills and capabilities to have your voice heard and create an impact. If you are in an organization seeking executive coaching, do not hesitate to reach out!
In this episode:
- I share the impact of COVID-19 on life and business and relying on virtual tools.
- I discuss the launching of the podcasts and the incredible guests encountered along the way in the early days.
- I thank the listeners for the support by listening and giving their ratings and comments.
- Work from the voice of silence to the voice of impact
- One thing constant in the world is change
- Develop your leadership skills to be heard
- Hone your influence to show up stronger at the table
“You see, one of the biggest aspects for me was the launch around having the leadership side of things and voices being heard, and so forth. But a big one was actually helping you, as listeners, to develop your leadership skills and capabilities and have your voice heard as a leader going forward.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Reach out to Denis:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: