Did you know that there are currently over two million active podcasts in the world? Also, 82.4% of podcast listeners spent more than 7 hours a week listening to podcasts. With the launching of the 300th episode last Wednesday, Denis reflects on the journey and how important it is to set goals and then be consistent in achieving them in order to create real impact.
In this episode:
- I thank the listeners for their kind words and support.
- I talk about the last two years of the podcast and delivering impact through consistency.
- I discuss the differences between being committed and being involved.
- I share the program Leading Through Change with the aims of clarity and effectiveness in leading and another upcoming program targeted at leaders seeking to be high-performers.
- Consistency is key – that’s how to make an impact
- Quitting is not an option when you’ve vowed to yourself
- Beware of the lack of focus and execution
- Set your goals clearly and commit to it
- Take deliberate action and become effective leaders
“It’s not just about leadership, it’s about what we do in life.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“If you’re going to commit to it, then commit to it, but consistency is key.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“How are you setting goals today? Are you setting goals? And if you are, are they really clear?” – Denis Gianoutsos
Reach out to Denis:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: