A business owner, author, speaker, and influencer, Donna Serdula thrives on empowering people to transform their lives and realize their most sought-after goals.
Donna, the pioneer of LinkedIn profile optimization, built the successful website, LinkedIn-Makeover.com more than a decade ago.
In that time, she has worked with more than 6,000 executives, entrepreneurs, and professionals, utilizing a talented team of over 30 writers, coaches, and branding specialists to bring dynamic brand storytelling to the masses.
She is also the author of the book “LinkedIn Profile Optimization For Dummies,” published by Wiley.
Let’s jump right into the episode and learn how LinkedIn is a gateway to success.
On this episode:
- Learn more about how Donna built a successful company around helping executives optimize their LinkedIn profiles and why it’s important to get savvy around technology
- The different ways LinkedIn can be used around your specific business, voice, and strategy
- The kind of content that pushes you to the top of the LinkedIn feed
- How to attract executives to your account by telling your story, who you are and why you do it
- How LinkedIn can help you show vulnerability in your brand, your story, and your leadership
- It doesn’t stop at LinkedIn, how you lead your team and position yourself will determine the quality of your acquisition
- You have the power over people’s perception of you
- Curating content and adding your own context
- LinkedIn rewards quality over quantity – consistency and quality
- Research the right hashtags to use and use up to 3 per post
- The best time to start is NOW – Dig your well before you’re thirsty
- Don’t hold your team so tightly
“You do have the power to control, to shape, how others perceive you.” – Donna Serdula
“LinkedIn is a platform to educate, to add value, to help others, to give advice, to inspire. That’s what you should be aiming for.” – Donna Serdula
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: