When the year is coming close to wrapping up, how do you respond? Do you wind down, worried that you won’t be able to get things done, or do you speed things up? I believe this time of year is a great opportunity to reflect, adjust, and accelerate. In this episode, we’re going to look at some of the resources that will keep you sharp, and break down the specific areas that will help you finish the year out strong. Dive into the episode and let’s take a look at the last quarter of the year.
On this episode:
- During the last quarter of the year, people tend to lift their foot off the accelerator. Now is a time to reflect and adjust. For example, I’ll give you my reflection on the year so far and what is important for me going forward.
- I will give you some resources that definitely kept me ahead of the curve so far, as well as what we should all be focusing on for the last quarter to finish strong.
- Take time to reflect on the past year
- Some materials to dive into to stay ahead of the curve
- Make sure you implement the knowledge you gain
- Clarity on your goals
- Discipline – focus – consistency
- Energy – showing up as a leader with energy
“It’s not what you read, it’s not who you listen to, it’s what you DO with it that really counts.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“Right now, team, it’s really important to set the remaining part of the year up to finish strong.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“If you have a positive attitude with huge energy that’s contagious; people want to be around that… I’m finding that a lot of leaders need to lift their energy.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Reach out to Denis:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: