The more you hear from people who have found success in their space, the more you notice that they didn’t get there alone. The most experienced and established business leaders understand the importance of personal development, and why it should never be overlooked. Many people try to bypass this process, but there’s no doubt that bringing someone along who has done the journey can help speed up success and guide you away from pitfalls that come from your own blind spots.
So why do YOU need a coach? Jump into the episode and find out how coaching could upskill your leadership, benefit your work, and how to find the right coach for you.
On this episode:
- What is a coach? I define what a coach is, what they do, and how they do it. Many companies choose to bring on coaches to work with them and their employees to develop skills and even communication.
- What do most established CEOs have in common? They understand personal development plays a key role in the vitality of their organization. Learn how coaching can lead to innovative and decisive strategies within your work, and questions you should answer to find the right coach.
- What is a coach
- Why coaches benefit CEOs and workers
- The importance of personal development
- Executives and leaders need to be strong on all levels
- The benefits both of one on one and team coaching
- How to choose the right coach
“The most experienced and established business leaders understand the importance of personal development, and why it should never be overlooked.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“The best coach understands what it means to become the best leader you can be and they possess the tools needed to assist you on your leadership journey.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Reach out to Denis:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: