In this episode of Ask Denis, he answers the question, ‘why is networking hard?’ As we all know, and as many successful people say, when you surround yourself and spend your time with the right people with the right mindset, you become just like them. Suppose you surround yourself with successful people who have a positive outlook on life and have a growth mindset.
You end up attracting positivity from them, acquire their skills, and apply them for yourself. Nevertheless, networking is not the same for everyone. Some might find it easy, while others find it really difficult, but one thing is for sure, networking is a vital piece behind people’s success. So, in this episode, Denis talks about how you can conquer your fear of networking, how you can be effective and successful with it, and other useful tips that’ll help you expand your network.
On this episode:
- Denis explains why people find it hard to network.
- Denis talks about how you can effectively network with others.
- Why are you networking? What’s your purpose?
- Denis talks about the value that networking can bring for you, your team, organization, or business.
- If you think that networking is hard. It will become hard. So, change your mindset around it.
- Look at networking as relationship building.
- When you have a vast network, you can reach out to more people.
- Don’t forget to build a quality network. It’s not always about the quantity.
- You become the people you hang around with.
“Networking is one word. To me, it’s relationship building.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“We need to do the networking if we want to be successful or grow in their industries, in their roles, in their businesses.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: