The Covid-19 pandemic has forced upon us changes that we didn’t want and that we are not prepared for. Many people lost their jobs, businesses closed, industries struggling to stay afloat, people losing loved ones to the virus, and these are still happening a year later. With the uncertainty of when this will end and the ambiguities that still await us, how do we prepare and face these upcoming challenges?
Leaders, let’s step up and lead the way. We might not know what’s lying ahead, but let’s do our best to prepare for the worst. Let’s learn how to lead our people through this hurdle, and together we’ll prosper.
On this episode:
- Facing the changes forced unto us by the pandemic
- How are other businesses able to do well and strive during the pandemic?
- Reflecting on your business and the future. Are you still on the right track?
- Balancing our personal life and work-life
- Adapting to the changes
- Stay focused on the things that you can control.
- Trust in your organization.
- People look for a leader that can lead them through times like the pandemic.
- Look after yourself. You won’t achieve anything if your body is not able to.
- Leaders must be decisive and deliberate.
“People are looking for a leader that’s actually going to take them through times like [the pandemic].” – Denis Gianoutsos
“We need to be looking after ourself before we can help anyone else.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: