In this episode of Ask Denis, hear Denis talk about the power of setting big goals. When we set a goal, big or small, we create a plan to achieve it, but the bigger the goal, the more resources you will put into it, which is the idea behind BHAGs (Big Hairy Audacious Goals). When we have massive goals, it forces us to break out of our boxes and stop thinking ‘small.’ It will force us to become better versions of ourselves so that we’ll be capable of achieving those BHAGs.
On this episode:
- Denis talks about the 36th America’s Cup.
- Team New Zealand setting big goals and bringing home the Cup back to NZ
- How are your goals coming along? Have you set big powerful goals?
- When is the right time to set goals?
- Big goals paired with a plan, massive action, working hard, and seeing it through to the end produces magnificent results
- Set goals that will push you to a higher level
- It is never too late to set a new goal and work hard to achieve it
“Set yourself some massive goals. Go on, be courageous, be bold.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“It’s amazing how things start to fall into place for people as they set goals.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: