Bengu works at HP Inc. as the Head of Services for the Middle East, KSA, Turkey, and East Africa. She is currently leading the Middle East and Turkey hub, responsible for deploying country support strategy in full alignment with business, sales, and category teams in the 21 countries making up the Middle East, Turkey & East Africa clusters since November 2018.
Bengu has held multiple management positions with the CS Customer Relations Team (CRT) at the country and EMEA level. She has led an organization within HP of 120 employees and 5 people managers, supporting all commercial product lines PC, Printing, and Servers.
Before joining HP, Bengu worked in Turkey in Defense, Software, and Telecom industries.
On this episode:
- Bengu shares how she didn’t strive to be a leader, but rather leadership naturally found its way to her
- Bengu talks about the importance of accountability in leadership roles
- Bengu discusses the leaders that inspired her to become the leader she wants to be
- Bengu talks about why leaders are supposed to be the energizer for change
- Denis and Bengu talks about how employees’ expectations have changed
- Be accountable for your actions
- Be the change you want to see in the world
- You are never too small to make a change and an impact
- Leaders don’t just need to change and adapt, but also needs to be the energizer for change
- We learn by failing
“Your actions count more than your words.” – Bengu Altinordu
“You are never too small to make a change, and you are never too small to make an impact.” – Bengu Altinordu
“Growth mindset, I think is more important than ever before and having compassion and empathy for people – it will never go out of fashion.” – Bengu Altinordu
Learn more about Bengu:
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: