In this episode of Ask Denis, hear Denis talk about why you should decide now and buy that bike or whatever that one thing that you’re putting on hold. Why do people find it hard to make decisions or take action? A lot of people procrastinate.
Many people are like deers in the headlights of a car – they are stunned, paralyzed, and don’t know what to do. Some can decide but couldn’t follow through with the execution and not take action.
On this episode:
- Hear Denis talk about why people don’t make decisions or take action
- Denis shares having difficulties deciding on buying a mountain bike for the past four months
- Denis discusses the importance of doing your research before making decisions
- What’s holding you back?
- Go out there and make the decision on that one thing you’re putting on hold.
- Always take care of your health.
- You need to make a decision. Don’t let it get to the point where the decision will be made for you.
- Don’t make excuses and reasons. Just go out there, make the decision and take action.
- Do your research. Be well informed and be deliberate when making your decisions.
“If you don’t go and make a decision in life. The decision will be made for you in the future.” – Denis Gianoutsos
“We need to make a decision in whatever you want to do. It’s never gonna be perfect, team. You can always adapt, adjust, tweak when you’re going out there, but you have to get going, you have to do something.” – Denis Gianoutsos
Leadership Is Changing Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadershipIsChanging/
Leadership is Changing LinkedIn Page: